Anaheim & Orange County
Popularly recognized as The OC, this world-class visitor destination is the center of Southern California fun located between Los Angeles and San Diego. OC’s second largest city is Anaheim - the perfect starting point for your OC adventures. Located in the heart of the exciting Anaheim Resort, the area is sizzling with new attractions and entertainment such as Disneyland Resort.
You’ll find plenty of things to see and do: inviting beaches, unparalleled shopping and entertainment, trendy restaurants, sexy nightlife, championship golf, lively art districts, beautiful historic landmarks and the ultimate family attractions.
- Disneyland® Resort - When you stay at the Hilton Anaheim, you're just steps from the magic
- Angel Stadium - Where you can catch a Los Angeles Angels baseball game
- The Honda Center - Home of the Ducks
- Anaheim GardenWalk - Featuring a variety of upscale dining and retail options)
- Crystal Cathedral - The home base for the international Crystal Cathedral Ministries, including a congregation of over 10,000 members and the internationally televised “Hour of Power”
- Knott's Berry Farm - America'’s 1st Theme Park featuring rides, shows and attractions
- Shopping - Anaheim GardenWalk, The Block at Orange, Downtown Disney, Santa Ana MainPlace, South Coast Plaza
- Beaches - Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
- Golf Courses - Anaheim Hills Golf Course, Monarch Beach Golf Links, Tustin Ranch Golf Club
Warm sunshine, swaying palm trees and breathtaking ocean views create a relaxed lifestyle where shorts, sandals and sunglasses are always in season.
Experience Anaheim/Orange County and see for yourself why…