2011 Short Courses
Monday June 13, 2011, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Boston, Massachusetts
Short Courses educate participants in a range of technologies and impacted industries through a One-Day Intensive Program. All courses are presented by leading experts in their respective fields. Participation includes Course Notes and a Networking Lunch with the instructors.
Clean Technology Short Courses
Nanotechnology Short Courses
TechConnect Summit Courses
Who Should Attend
These introductory - to intermediate - level courses are suitable for: Managers, Practicing Engineers, Industrial Scientists, on a decision-making level, Executives seeking strategic planning insight, Policy Makers with some technical background, and Academic Researchers developing a strong technology programs.
- Courses run Monday June 13, 2011 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- You may only attend a single course — please select it during registration
- Cancellations made by May 13, 2011 will be refunded less a $100.00 processing fee. Cancellations after May 13, 2011 are non-refundable.
- You may transfer your registration to another person at no charge prior to May 27, 2011. After May 27 no changes may be made.
- The running of all courses is dependent upon a minimum of 6 registrants.
- TechConnect World is not responsible to any instructor cancellations and subsequent changes in the program, but will make every effort to provide alternate content in the event of a cancellation.
- To register for a course, please follow the registration link.
Subscribe | Contact | Site Map
© Copyright 2010 TechConnect World. All Rights Reserved.