Corporate or Development Acceleration Partner Opportunities
Increase your Innovation Pipeline!
We match the world’s top vetted innovations with the world’s leading corporate & investment partners.
Corporate Acceleration Partner: $5,000
We deliver the world’s top vetted innovations, IP, and early stage companies to leading corporate, government and investment executives. With this Package, corporations find potential investments, R&D partnerships, and new IP/licensing deals at the world's
largest event for emerging technology R&D and commercialization.
Become a TechConnect Corporate Acceleration Partner and increase you innovation pipeline with largest pool of pre-vetted early-stage technology
- Exclusive Access to high-quality, vetted technologies and early stage companies
- Corporate Partnering Program: Ability to review vetted submissions and schedule one-on-one meetings with selected Technology (IP),
Venture, and Innovation Showcase organizations
- Dedicated office space for meetings with potential partners and customers
- Seat on TechConnect Advisory Committee for one year
- Company logo placement on promotional emails, web pages and on-site signage
- Speaker Opportunity in Corporate Partnering session to assist in identification of partnership opportunities and new
technology solutions. Note: Space is limited and available on a first come basis.
- Three (3) TechConnect World Conference Registrations (Monday workshops not included), providing access to all
conference sessions, Expo Hall, and receptions June 19-21
For more information on becoming a partner, please contact
Christopher Erb at (978) 561-1908 or (email)
Technology Development Partner: $1,500
Specifically for Research Centers, Government Labs, Tech Transfer Offices – promote you technology
portfolio and programs to the world’s leading corporate and investment technology developers.
- Three (3) technology descriptions included in corporate matchmaking program.
- Three (3) technology descriptions included in the Innovation Pipeline Report for Partners.
- One (1) full conference registration (Monday workshops not included), providing access to all
conference sessions, expo and showcase halls, and Partner Receptions, June 19-21.
- 8’x 8’showcase space
- One 6’ skirted table, carpet & basic signage.
- Ten (10) Showcase-only passes for Thursday June 21
- Organization & Technologies listed in the event program guide and website.
- Showcase space in the Innovation Showcase (Wednesday – Thursday. Showcase your new technologies,
research programs, and R&D services alongside more than 200 transformational technology projects
- Network with leading corporations, investors, and startups developing groundbreaking energy technologies
For more information on becoming a partner, please contact:
Derek Mayer at 512-800-9796 or or (email)
TechConnect Supporting Partners:
TechConnect 2012 Corporate & Technology Partners Included:
Participating Corporations Included:
Participating Investors Included:
Ernst & Young
Ford Motor Company
Hawaiian Electric Company
Procter & Gamble
San Diego Gas & Electric
The Gas Company
Applied Ventures, LLC
BASF Venture Capital
Bessemer Venture Partners
Braemer Energy Ventures
Chevron Technology Ventures
Chrysalix Energy Venture Capital
D.E. Shaw Ventures
Draper Fisher Jurvetson
General Catalyst Partners
Harris and Harris Group
Highland Capital Partners
IBM Venture Capital
McGladrey Capital Markets
MDB Capital Group
Mitsui & Co. Venture Partners
Oxford Energy Partners
Panasonic Venture Group
RockPort Capital Partners
Roth Capital Partners
Siemens Venture Capital
Silicon Valley Bank
Softbank Ventures Korea
TEL Venture Capital