Abstracts due - January 24
Research ScientistThe Dow Chemical Company
Bykhovsky Professor of Chemical EngineeringColumbia University
Hierarchical Engineering of Toughened Ceramics and their SinteringNamiko Yamamoto
Assistant Professor, Aerospace Engineering, Penn State University.
This symposium focuses on recent technology development for composite materials in a broad range of product areas. Submit an abstract and join researchers from around the world as we highlight applications-focused research and manufacturing innovations.
Topics & Application Areas
- Sustainable & Recyclable Composite Materials
- Manufacturing Innovations
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Metal or Ceramic Nanocomposites
- Bio-inspired Composite Materials
- Composites: Novel Optical, Electronic, Magnetic or Thermal Properties
- Novel Composite Materials & Applications
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.