Environmental Health and Safety of Nano and Other Advanced Materials: Challenges and Opportunities
Abstracts due - January 24
Director of the Center for Nanotechnology and NanotoxicologyHarvard School of Public Health
Nanotechnology-enabled Clothing: Effect of Handling on the Release of Particles and Potential ExposuresGediminas Mainelis
Professor, Rutgers University
Jason C. White
Vice DirectorThe Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station (CAES)
This symposium highlights the latest applications-focused research, and facilitates discussions on issues related to environmental health and safety for advanced materials - including sessions specifically focused on nanomaterials and nanotechnology.
You are invited to submit an abstract describing your work on life cycle implications, risk assessment, policy issues, and environmental applications for the exciting new materials highlighted at the TechConnect World Innovation Conference, and at Nanotech2020 - the worlds largest nanotechnology event.
Topics & Application Areas
- Environmental Health & Safety in Engineered Nanomaterials
- Environmental Health & Safety in Agriculture and Food Materials
- Environmental Health & Safety in Advanced Manufacturing
- Methods & Models for Risk Assessment & Toxicological Screening
- Innovation in EHS Devices and Sensors
- Industry Needs to Demonstrate Safe Use
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.