Sustainable Materials for Personal & Home Care
Abstracts due - January 24
Dow’s Sustainability Journey in Home and Personal CarePankaj Gupta
Senior R&D Director, Home and Personal Care, The Dow Chemical Company
Green Chemistry & Engineering Challenges for Home and Personal Care MaterialsThomas Alan Kwan
Sustainability and Green Products Engineer, Unilever
The main focus of our 2020 symposium is sustainable materials: Innovations in packaging materials to allow recycling or include bio-based materials; and innovations in bio-based ingredients to support 'all natural' product claims and to support company sustainability goals.
We also invite you to submit abstracts on research and development work that can support the inclusion of more sustainable materials in consumer products - new insights into the performance and behavior of these complex materials, innovations in formulation, product testing and characterization.
Topics & Application Areas
- Sustainable Materials & Clean-Label Formulations
- Sustainable Packaging
- Novel Bio-Based Materials
- Product Structure & Rheology
- Encapsulation & Delivery of Fragrance & Actives
- Surface Interactions: Enhancing Deposition & Cleaning
- Low Energy Cleaning
- Strategies for Extending Shelf-Life
- Biomimetic Materials
- Formulation for Multi-Functional Products
- High-Throughput Formulation Design and AI
- Characterization of Personal and Home Care Materials
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.