Abstracts due - December 13
Research ScientistThe Dow Chemical Company
Bykhovsky Professor of Chemical EngineeringColumbia University
Assistant Professor, Aerospace EngineeringPenn State University.
This symposium focuses on recent technology development for composite materials in a broad range of product areas. Submit an abstract and join researchers from around the world as we highlight applications-focused research and manufacturing innovations.
Topics & Application Areas
- Sustainable & Recyclable Composite Materials
- Manufacturing Innovations
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Metal or Ceramic Nanocomposites
- Bio-inspired Composite Materials
- Composites: Novel Optical, Electronic, Magnetic or Thermal Properties
- Novel Composite Materials & Applications
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.