Inkjet Design, Materials & Fabrication
Abstracts due - December 13
Business Development ManagerFUJIFILM Dimatix, Inc.
The range of technologies supported and enabled by inkjet printing is increasing. You are invited to submit your research and innovation development to this broad spectrum design-to-application event. This symposium is targeted towards enhancing the basic understanding of the functional principles of inkjet with respect to research, design and manufacturing, and also highlighting industrially relevant innovations and success stories.
Topics & Application Areas
- Next-Generation Inkjet for Additive Manufacturing
- Printing Biological Fluids Including Cell Patterning, DNA Arrays, Proteomics
- Inkjet Printed and Flexible Electronics
- Printing Nano & Micro Structured Materials
- Precision Jetting & Novel Fabrication Processes
- Drop Formation Physics, Characterization
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.