Materials for Drug & Gene Delivery
Abstracts due - December 13
Program DirectorNational Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB)/NIH
The 15th Annual Materials for Drug and Gene Delivery symposium will focus on promising new materials and approaches for encapsulation, targeting & delivery for therapeutic and diagnostic applications in a range of disease areas. Submit your abstract and plan to participate in this dynamic event.
Topics & Application Areas
- Nanoparticle-Based Encapsulation, Targeting & Delivery
- Controlled Release & Half Life Extension
- Biologic Targeting & Delivery
- Delivery of Cancer Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Characterization & Imaging for Health Care/Biomedical Materials
- Novel Delivery Systems
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.