Nano & Microfibrillated Cellulose
Abstracts due - December 13
World L-S Nieh
National Program Lead, Forest Products & Wood Utilization ResearchU.S. Forest Service
Vice President Business DevelopmentFiberlean Technologies Ltd.
Canada Excellence Research Chair in Forest BioproductsUniversity of British Columbia, Canada
This symposium focuses on recent technology development for nano and microfibrillated cellulose materials with applications in a broad range of products. Submit an abstract and join researchers from around the world as we highlight the research and manufacturing innovation that will continue to broaden the impact of cellulose.
Topics & Application Areas
- Sustainable Composite Materials
- Building Materials Applications
- Applications in Agriculture and Foods
- Applications in Paints and Coatings
- Applications in Paper and Paperboard
- Applications in Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Manufacturing Innovation
- Novel Applications
- Environmental Health and Safety
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.