Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing
Submit your Abstract - due December 17
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.
2021 Key Speakers
Hierarchical Deep Learning Neural Network (HiDeNN)-AI for process design and performance prediction of additive manufacturing systemsWing Kam Liu
Walter P. Murphy Professor, Northwestern University
The Strength of 3D Printed ElectronicsKen Church
CEO, nScrypt Inc.
Considerations for making the world's largest metal printerNanci Hardwick
CEO, MELD Manufacturing Corporation
We encourage submissions to this symposium from forward-thinking leaders in the 3D printing and additive manufacturing field interested in sharing their innovations with the attending technical and corporate communities.
Topics & Application Areas
- Modeling and simulation
- Advanced design and digital tools
- Equipment and materials innovations
- Synthetic Structures for challenging environments
- Ferrous Structures for challenging environments
- Non-ferrous structures for challenging environments.