Environmental Health and Safety of Nano and Other Advanced Materials: Challenges and Opportunities
Director of the Center for Nanotechnology and Nanotoxicology, Harvard School of Public Health
Key Speakers (preliminary program)
Nanotechnology-enabled Clothing: Effect of Handling on the Release of Particles and Potential ExposuresGediminas Mainelis
Professor, Rutgers University
This symposium highlights the latest applications-focused research, and facilitates discussions on issues related to environmental health and safety for advanced materials - including sessions specifically focused on nanomaterials and nanotechnology.
You are invited to submit an abstract describing your work on life cycle implications, risk assessment, policy issues, and environmental applications for the exciting new materials highlighted at the TechConnect World Innovation Conference, and at Nanotech2020 - the worlds largest nanotechnology event.
Topics & Application Areas
- Environmental Health & Safety in Engineered Nanomaterials
- Environmental Health & Safety in Agriculture and Food Materials
- Environmental Health & Safety in Advanced Manufacturing
- Methods & Models for Risk Assessment & Toxicological Screening
- Innovation in EHS Devices and Sensors
- Industry Needs to Demonstrate Safe Use