Nanoparticle Synthesis & Applications
Poster/Paper Abstracts due: March 8
Head of Department Quantum MaterialsFraunhofer-Center for Applied Nanotechnology CAN, Germany
Cell-Free Biocatalysis with Self-Assembled Nanoparticle-Enzyme ClustersIgor L. Medintz
Research Biologist, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
This symposium focuses on recent advancements in both dry and wet synthesis of nanoparticles, and on applications of nanoparticles across a wide range of industry focus areas.
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.
Topics & Application Areas
- Dry Synthesis: Gas Phase, Aerosols, Reactors
- Wet Synthesis: Sol-Gel, Emulsions
- Nanoparticle Characterization
- Quantum Dots: Synthesis, Characterization & Applications
- Biomedical Applications
- Electrical, Magnetic, Optical Applications
- Novel Applications